NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
when you put the 900 on the dolly. The dolly needs to be attached to the tow vehicle, then you drive the 900 onto it. Depending on the dolly, you may need to watch out for the ramps slapping the bottom of the car or bumper covers/extensions. Take things slow, and you'll be ok.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Hauling with a Tow Dolly, Gene Celeste, Wed, 16 May 2012 19:29:15
- Just be careful..., Larry West , Fri, 18 May 2012 11:17:55
- Re: Hauling with a Tow Dolly,, Ian Scott, Thu, 17 May 2012 18:43:16
- Re: Hauling with a Tow Dolly, No Snaab , Thu, 17 May 2012 05:00:47
- The only time I ever moved a C900T was....., vsfoxe , Wed, 16 May 2012 19:33:53
- twice,, sandy hague, Thu, 17 May 2012 03:50:40
- it's fine, thresholdmusic, Thu, 17 May 2012 05:02:14
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.