NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
has popped free or broken they can shut you down as you describe. If the engine mounts are weak or broken they will flex the hoses when you torque. So check those first. They are about 2-2 1/2 inches in diameter, made of black rubber and there are several in back left of engine . really up by radiator, but not radiator hoses. Forgive me if I got real basic with the info.
posted by 76.177.14...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Diagnosis: Fuel Pump? What do you think? Please help!, Gigantor , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:24:05
- Check the easy stuff first., Cary, Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:29:17
- Re: Topic change-Front Motor Mount, Roger D , Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:17:51
- Don't forget the fuel filter, JerseySaab , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:20:09
- Re: Diagnosis: Fuel Pump? What do you think? Please help!, Saabnutt , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:58:07
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.