NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I wondered about the filter as well.
There is no gas smell and I checked the fule rail as I've seen them break there before.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Diagnosis: Fuel Pump? What do you think? Please help!, Gigantor , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:24:05
- Check the easy stuff first., Cary, Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:29:17
- Re: Topic change-Front Motor Mount, Roger D , Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:17:51
- Don't forget the fuel filter, JerseySaab , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 10:20:09
- Re: Diagnosis: Fuel Pump? What do you think? Please help!, Saabnutt , Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:58:07
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.