I've got a can of Valvoline Multi Purpose Grease I'm thinking of using.
It states this:
NLGI #2 Grade GC-LB Lithium Complex EP Grease
Would that be ok?
posted by 67.188.19...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What to lube new antenna mast with?, Tushy, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:49:21
- My appologies - I completely mislead most of you, Tushy, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 08:30:40
- It really just needs cleaning, not grease, AaronG, Tue, 12 Jun 2012 05:04:49
- Not the mast - the toothed spline NM, Tushy, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:06:11
- Nothing, Simon S, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:20:11
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!