NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Don't get the fan from those guys, I think you'll get a free knife inserted where your seats won't be comfortable any more. Heck I have bought entire parts cars for $500 or less. If you want new check site sponsor and see if they have any to include salvage yard. Most of us addicts have several fans laying around. Two screws and a plug, we'll get you moving. Trucking pun intended.
posted by 76.177.14...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Radiator fan, Jay, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:45:15
- The fact that you even posted this here means you, nicknick , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:06:49
- I concur with many..., SaabStalker , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 19:47:18
- Re: Radiator fan, Roger D , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:31:40
- Spal Fan Option, Shaun , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:15:25
- junk yard., Snowmobile , Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:33:02
- Re: Radiator fan, turbocon86, Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:51:12
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.