NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
According to the EPC, there were three variations in 1993 -- 157 hp, 175HP and 185hp. I think the 175hp version was a non US delivered car.
The 185hp was associated with the Commemorative Editions in 1993 and the Commemorative Edition convertible in 1994 ( though, I think all the 1994 cars were actually made in 1993 )
Turbocon86 can expound on this subject as well.
What is the part number on the red box? It might have been for a 9000 if it doesn't match the EPC for the C900.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Red box (apc), Orhan, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:14:05
- Re: Red box (apc), 900 Aero , Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:12:21
- Re: Red box (apc) - distributor how to tell ?, Orhan, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:14:38
- Re: Red box (apc) - thanks all, Orhan, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:10:43
- Re: Red box (apc), Landjet , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:15:31
- Re: Red box (apc), RadioFlyer , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:35:43
- Re: Red box (apc), Glen, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:35:00
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.