NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
It looks exactly the same in all regards except for the serial number on the side (or underneath). Instead of ending in 008, it ends in 010. The only actual difference is a slightly different vacuum advance (the capsule on top of the dizzy). Other than that, the unit is the same.
posted by 205.122.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Red box (apc), Orhan, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:14:05
- Re: Red box (apc), 900 Aero , Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:12:21
- Re: Red box (apc) - distributor how to tell ?, Orhan, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:14:38
- Re: Red box (apc) - thanks all, Orhan, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:10:43
- Re: Red box (apc), Landjet , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:15:31
- Re: Red box (apc), RadioFlyer , Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:35:43
- Re: Red box (apc), Glen, Wed, 20 Jun 2012 14:35:00
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.