NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
But I think thats a separate issue. I just got an alignment; it tracks straight and brakes straight. The only thing i noticed is that after replacing the suspension components, I noticed an increase in steering sensitivity when hitting holes in the road(potholes sometimes affect steering and can be felt through steering wheel).
aka oldsaab- ill give that a try soon thanks
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Still front end clunk after ball joints, tie rods, ect., Robster501 , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:38:41
- Re: Still front end clunk after ball joints, tie rods, ect., nateh89spg , Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:36:58
- I had a '90 TC a couple years ago....., vsfoxe , Fri, 22 Jun 2012 21:18:07
- Re: Still front end clunk after ball joints, tie rods, ect., Simon S, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:29:27
- Re: Still front end clunk after ball joints, tie rods, ect., aka oldsaab, Fri, 22 Jun 2012 12:09:14
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.