NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Adam, we took the top of the white 94 and put it on the black 90. It turned out very nice. The photo below is the top that was removed from the 90.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Convertible top FRAME removal, adamK, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 04:45:47
- Re: Convertible top FRAME removal, Saabina, Sat, 30 Jun 2012 14:09:34
- Re: Convertible top FRAME removal, Jon , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:06:52
- I've seen whole assemblies on eBay., B Millar , Mon, 25 Jun 2012 06:30:42
- It is noot that bad IIRC, Used to be Chaz, Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:56:09
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.