Almost as crazy as this little item in the pic. although the pic isn't what you need, just wanted to show you something just about as crazy as your motor issue. Pull your Amm and look in it to see if the little wires are still connected. even though it is able to idle the motor that may be the only thing it can do. Also check you aic valve, if its not opening it will through the ecu in all kinds of disarray, take special not of the motor harness plugs. buy some electric cleaner in a spray can and spray inside every motor harness you can find, don't be scares in using the electric cleaner, use plenty of it in everything so its dripping out of the motor harness plugs, while you have the amm out looking at the little wire, spray the bejesus out of the inside of the amm with the electric cleaner.
spray the aic motor harness plug and the prongs on the aic, if you pull it spray p.b. blaster inside the aic. get it good and drenched and reinstall. pull the motor harness for apc,ignition amp, dis. plug, amm, injectors, if the problem still persists new coil, bio-cord wires, rotor and cap.
if problem still persists after all of this,.. its a fuel delivery issue or ecu
posted by 67.77....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- surging at 1500RPM, with video of problem, scottinalaska, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 02:32:28
- Further fuel pressure update, scottinalaska, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 10:33:24
- update, scottinalaska, Wed, 4 Jul 2012 03:15:29
- Ever cleaned the throttlebody?, drupchen, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:08:02
- Re: surging at 1500RPM...ECU, MC, Thu, 28 Jun 2012 19:01:23
- That's the most crazy weird thing I saw yet, vvack0matic, Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:20:02
- Re: surging at 1500RPM, with video of problem, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:32:36
- Re: Have you tried disconnecting the MAF from..., Street, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 12:01:49
- my bet: ignition amplifier or LH ECU, Siegfried, Wed, 27 Jun 2012 05:25:02
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!