I'm pretty sure the pin is press fit. It would matter for balance, but how much? dunno.
posted by 24.22.62...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- flywheel locator pin, sandy hague, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:29:12
- fixed a beater like that once, it had 3 broken and 2 -, jimmy, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:24:08
- Re: flywheel locator pin, 900 Aero , Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:51:44
- Re: flywheel locator pin, Cmyles , Fri, 29 Jun 2012 09:06:17
- Re: flywheel locator pin, Simon S, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:46:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!