Ten Most Recently Updated Saabnet.com Member Photo Galleries | Profiles
Become a Saabnet.com Member Today - Click Here!
tan is the worst, blue gets shiny,to make blue cloth it must be bleached white first,black avoids that step. I think a high tech foil barrier in the fabric wood be awesome.
posted by 65.19.26...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- New top...black or blue?, RI Saaber , Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:03:53
- Black, vvack0matic, Sat, 30 Jun 2012 15:42:48
- I vote black, hands down. nm, B Millar , Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:48:25
- also...., B Millar , Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:49:25
- Re: New top...black or blue?, turbocon86, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:19:32
- black more durable, and better quality is avail n/m, jimmy, Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:19:23
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!