NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
I just fixed the A/C on my wife's 900. I replaced the receiver/drier and split hose. Remains to be seen how long it lasts...
My experience w/ 900 A/C is that they don't work so well on a sunny day when there is a lot of heat gain. And they are a hell of a drag on the engine.
Someone in the know (who shall remain nameless) told me that A/C on the 99s and 900 was a compromise and that the first Saab to get a A/C system designed in was the 9000. I am inclined to agree.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Another hot summer in a nonworking air conditioned Saab, Slyde, Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:57:21
- I really like Air Conditioning in my C900's! Got 3...., vsfoxe , Mon, 2 Jul 2012 22:06:59
- My 1980 5 door is ice cold..., Paddan, Mon, 2 Jul 2012 19:40:11
- Mine works great with Enviro-Safe, JerseySaab , Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:42:04
- Re: Another hot summer in a nonworking air conditioned Saab, Snowmobile , Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:04:47
- Re: Another hot summer in a nonworking air conditioned Saab, Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 2 Jul 2012 16:23:21
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.