NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Make sure your "huge CLICK" when backing up isn't a lower a-arm about ready to break in half!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Shaky front end, RadioFlyer , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 10:57:47
- just thinkin', sandy hague, Wed, 18 Jul 2012 04:01:17
- The huge CLICK on my '90 SPG was more like....., vsfoxe , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:33:00
- Just fixed my clunk July 3, Tushy, Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:01:47
- More info....., vsfoxe , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 19:28:15
- Sounds about right, RadioFlyer , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:33:16
- Interesting..., Carl, Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:08:55
- Re: Shaky front end, 900 Aero , Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:28:22
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.