NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 8valve to 16valve, RadioFlyer , Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:25:26
- Re: 8valve to 16valve, Roger D , Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:00:35
- Re: 8valve to 16valve, Simon S, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 16:47:58
- wiring, Cark, Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:15:59
- Re: wiring, RadioFlyer , Sat, 14 Jul 2012 09:39:10
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.