NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
One pad is not worn more than the other, but they are a little toed (front edge of pad is worn deeper than rear edge). New pads are ready to go in if I can fit them. Slider may be off, but even the new caliper does not seem able to open that much. I'll mess with it again tonight.
Page 516-3 of Saab Service Manual number 5 (brake discs) says "remove the brake disc from the shaft using puller 89 96 084." Shows a pretty fancy puller that screws onto the 4 lug bolts then presses the spindle to pull the disc off. Yours just flopped out? I couldn't get mine off with any amount of huffing or puffing.
posted by 65.130....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- '80 brake problems, RadioFlyer , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:26:38
- '81 - '87 non vented hubs >>>>, BobD, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:51:39
- 81 & newer discs held w/screw, 75-80 need to be, jimmy, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:57:43
- Re: '80 brake problems, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:36:40
- bolt-on upgrade: MY '88+ hub assebmly, Siegfried, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:03:08
- Re: bolt-on upgrade: MY '88+ hub assebmly, RadioFlyer , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 14:13:36
- Re: bolt-on upgrade: MY '88+ hub assebmly, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:08:53
- No, 99 & '79-80 900 rotors attach from the backside>, BobD, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:26:05
- Wow..., Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 25 Jul 2012 23:29:24
- Re: bolt-on upgrade: MY '88+ hub assebmly, RadioFlyer , Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:14:03
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.