Yeah, I think it's safe to say it's not the Hall sensor or ignition system. But somewhere between the ignition control unit, the FI ECU, and the injectors something haa gone wrong. You need to verify where that issue is. I'd start at the injectors, and work your way back towards the ignition control unit. I would certainly not rule out the FI ECU at this point.
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 88 Grey Spg won't start. Royally stumped.., Pat, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:09:09
- Check the overboost switch!!, Steve Schwedland, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:40:15
- Re: 88 Grey Spg won't start. Royally stumped.., Ed_F , Sun, 5 Aug 2012 00:51:49
- Re: 88 Grey Spg won't start. Royally stumped.., (no name) thread will expire, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:37:08
- Re: 88 Grey Spg won't start. Royally stumped.., Justin VanAbrahams, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:51:05
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!