NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
Not a bad price. Looked at the link and it mentions Ford style 5 bolt pattern.....I assume this fits an 85 900T T3??
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, ToddF, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:12:50
- Is it bad in the over the axle bend ? >>>, BobD, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:39:49
- Re: Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, 900 Aero , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:48:57
- Re: Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:58:54
- ATP, Shaun , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:31:35
- Re: ATP, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:15:34
- In for one when you get a few more sets made, Turbo00, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:09:56
- Re: Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, turbocon86, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:02:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.