NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
For the last 4 years, I have been driving a 1972 SAAB 96 as my DD including long trips to see my parents and it has given me zero problems. In my case, I cannot afford a new car, so it is used cars for me probably forever. Not that I'm complaining, because as soon as I fix any given problem, I'm back on the road again in a great car unlike anything else and grinning from ear to ear every mile :-) These old cars will last if you want. But I certainly support whatever you decide.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Saab died; losing hope for using c900t as daily driver, Robster501 , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:21:39
- carbon on each spark plug... indication of anything?, Robster501 , Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:27:40
- If it happened suddenly, I'd vote for, RS , Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:41:32
- Grounds, turbocon86, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:33:06
- Re: Saab died; losing hope for using c900t as daily driver, BAAB , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:29:01
- Re: Saab died; losing hope for using c900t as daily driver, bill schultz , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:38:46
- had to get that out of my system, Robster501 , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:25:18
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.