If you can build a 3" downpipe using that ATP 5-bolt v-band adapter I posted above, I've got a grand for this project. I don't think there is a significant performance benefit in divided downpipe vs. non- so I'd be happy either way. I need provisions for a 3" cat in the stock-ish location.
My SPG's exhaust is a clunky mess of crappy welding, Midas parts, and a factory exhaust. It's a disaster. There's a reputable shop down the street who can build something similar to what you've got for a grand, but I know the quality of your work (never seen theirs) and I'd rather send this your direction if I can!
I'm in no particular hurry but eventually I'll get annoyed with my situation and have to do something. So, uh, keep us posted!
posted by 12.195.130...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, ToddF, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:12:50
- Is it bad in the over the axle bend ? >>>, BobD, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:39:49
- Re: Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, 900 Aero , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 10:48:57
- Re: Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:58:54
- ATP, Shaun , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 15:31:35
- Re: ATP, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:15:34
- In for one when you get a few more sets made, Turbo00, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:09:56
- Re: Twin Exhaust Tail Pipe Replacement, turbocon86, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:02:54
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!