Step 1: Get one of Dennis Lin's CPS adapter wheel kits.
Step 2: Call Mike D.
Car is running great and making boost (lots of it) for the first time in probably years!
More to come later after I eat something and shower. It's been a long couple of days.
posted by 65.175.230...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- T5 swap happens today!, Cark, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 03:58:11
- How to T5 a c900 in a day..., Cark, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 17:18:11
- Why I T5ed a really clean low mileage 85, Cark, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 05:09:50
- Man..., Justin VanAbrahams, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 16:13:07
- and..., cark, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 05:11:45
- update!, Cark, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 21:28:38
- Congrats!, Judge Edo, Thu, 9 Aug 2012 06:44:31
- Re: T5 swap happens today!, Justin VanAbrahams, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 09:42:24
- T5 and counting..., turbocon86, Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:29:16
- Re: T5 swap happens today!, RadioFlyer , Wed, 8 Aug 2012 06:23:56
- T5 done, Mike D, Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:29:22
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!