NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|C900 Bulletin Board|
1979-1993 & 94 Conv
You lucked out. Just out of curiosity, how many miles on the engine?
A few days ago, on the SAABnet home page, there was a photo of a NG900 or a 9^3 cylinder that had a piston that disintegrated. There was just a conrod poking up in the battered cylinder and chunks of piston in the oil pan.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- whoopsies!, turbocon86, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:43:40
- woah, Cark, Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:37:07
- !!!, RS , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 06:23:49
- Re: !!!, turbocon86, Tue, 14 Aug 2012 06:45:20
- Re: !!!, RS , Tue, 14 Aug 2012 07:33:51
- Re: !!!, turbocon86, Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:39:25
- Yes - I see what's wrong! Too many rings? n/m, vsfoxe , Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:03:20
- Yow! Tha'll do it. nm, Simon S, Mon, 13 Aug 2012 20:40:46
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.