NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I agree with Bill on this. Symptoms do suggest that the DI cassette may well be the culprit.
posted by 81.7.60...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Help with ECU upgrade boost problem please, SSGB, Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:15:53
- Normal until you are done with a few adaptation runs., aeroblues, Fri, 13 Dec 2002 17:49:30
- May be plug gap, Bob Davis, Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:43:37
- Re: Help with ECU upgrade boost problem please, BillJ, Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:36:12
- Re: Help with ECU upgrade boost problem please, Eric Law, Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:27:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.