An Imperial gallon is 20% more than a US gallon. The display can be switched between the three units. My son once did the same thing and wondered why he was getting such great gas mileage.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Gas mileage tips, Joe , Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:51:58
- same boat, brick8 , Fri, 1 Aug 2008 07:45:36
- See how things look a week after you do those things, David Ingram, Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:35:53
- Re: Gas mileage tips, Saabnutt , Sat, 26 Jul 2008 13:52:26
- How did you adjust your speedo/odometer?, buckmath, Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:09:08
- Re: Gas mileage tips vs Mystery fluctuations, mgw, Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:27:02
- IMPERIAL GALLONS, marvinstockman, Sat, 26 Jul 2008 09:08:07
- Did you change your tyres recently? >, Bill Davies , Sat, 26 Jul 2008 03:42:08
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!