NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
225x45x17 and 215x40x17 is a HUGE difference in look front to back too. The rears have about 3 inches of side wall and the front only have about 2 inches. VERY odd looking.
In general, the 9000 should ONLY use 205x50x17 , 215x45x17, 225x45x17(best) or 235x40x17 on 17x7 or 17x7.5 rims. 225x40x18 on 18x7 or 18x7.5
Saab 9000 has rare offsets, so do not think that you can slap a set of 4-108 Ford Focus rims on your 9000.
posted by 38.98.21...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- '92 9KT: larger tires in rear, now TCS giving me issues, Daven Johansen, Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:41:28
- Re: Gotta look corny too., Joe , Fri, 1 Aug 2008 01:09:36
- Yes, and here is why..., JustinHiFii, Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:45:10
- Re: '92 9KT: larger tires in rear, now TCS giving me issues, oldsaab , Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:38:51
- Re: '92 9KT: larger tires in rear, now TCS giving me is, Bill U, Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:53:55
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.