Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
Never tripped over one of those before... sunova gun. That means every 9k I've had has been on 'replacement' BJ's then, makes sense, as none were new.
Shouldn't need to resort to a Pickle Fork on 9000 lower BJ's?? If faced with a recalcitrant one, I just spread the shaft holding split casting apart with a wee flat chisel and ballpeen, it only takes a few thousands movement and the thing just pulls out by finger pull.
posted by 64.180.70...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- How much wear is acceptable for ball joints?, Bill Homer, Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:19:58
- Re: How much wear is acceptable for ball joints?, wmtunate, Tue, 17 Nov 2009 05:27:49
- Dunno on wear, but when my local garage does, Noel , Mon, 16 Nov 2009 14:31:06
- Re: How much wear is acceptable for ball joints?, Craig, Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:42:15
- NONE.., derf, Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:37:58
- Re: How much wear is acceptable for ball joints?, Larry West , Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:33:23
- Re: How much wear is acceptable for ball joints?, swedespeed7, Mon, 16 Nov 2009 12:28:25
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!