NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Reserve not met...B.I.N. price of $3750 with 'rust issues' and an autobox.
(Might've made a decent parts car if cheap ?)
Here's what I found funny in reading that listing:
"The Saab needs a right-rear radio since factory radio does not work, ac/heat fan only blows on high fan speed, and cv joints are starting to leak."
How many hundred-dollar bills would this one eat right up front ?
(That right-rear radio sounds especially spendy...!)
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 95 CSE with 23k on the Bay, GPost, Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:37:32
- Rear sway bar is literally rotting away!, turrbo , Thu, 19 Nov 2009 20:18:10
- Re: 95 CSE with 23k on the Bay, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:15:12
- Something is not right, Mike Johnson, Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:59:52
- Re: 95 CSE with 23k on the Bay, GPost, Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:41:21
- wow., vtsnaab , Fri, 20 Nov 2009 07:45:34
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.