NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
this occurs right after shutdown... for about 2-5 seconds, IIRC.
But not at Key On with no start.
I also sometimes hear a random electric noise at Key On. I suspect it's the ABS pump or some circuits energizing. But it's always been there. Just notice it more sometimes than others. I sometimes think it's the ACC, but again, it's always sorta been there.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- I have a question!, Marvin Stockman, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:21:52
- I'll stab..., SaabDork , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:55:58
- It's you ABS brake pump charging the accumulator...., TKC, Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:55:18
- Re: I have a question!, Montana Tom , Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:31:53
- check cabin air sensor fan, Ken Fisher, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:28:09
- Re: could it be throttle body motor?, davidk, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:06:04
- No TCS, marvinstockman, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:10:39
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.