NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
since you mentioned only after sitting a while and then it won't do it again, what about the fuel pressure regulator/rails pressurizing and then since they stay pressurized for a while after, you don't hear it again.
regulator going bad??
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- I have a question!, Marvin Stockman, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:21:52
- I'll stab..., SaabDork , Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:55:58
- It's you ABS brake pump charging the accumulator...., TKC, Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:55:18
- Re: I have a question!, Montana Tom , Thu, 25 Mar 2010 11:31:53
- check cabin air sensor fan, Ken Fisher, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:28:09
- Re: could it be throttle body motor?, davidk, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:06:04
- No TCS, marvinstockman, Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:10:39
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.