NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
while you have your wallet out!
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- coolant, Reb, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:15:40
- Let me guess, top rad hose?, Craig, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:38:59
- Might be time to change other hoses as well >, Bill Davies , Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:33:14
- Green is Good!, Noel , Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:10:42
- Re: the mercedes coolant last year was $30 :-((, DanaH, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:53:11
- Any aluminum-compatible green stuff is fine, David Ingram, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:34:49
- Re: coolant, Simon S, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:10:44
- Re: coolant, derf, Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:51:28
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.