NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Dirty fuel filter???? Faulty FPR??? Old spark plugs??? BPV???? You can at least check the FPR and the BPV to see if their diaphragm hold vacuum.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- engine dies about 2500rpm, tarheel, Mon, 26 Jul 2010 05:04:27
- UPDATE: Solved, tarheel, Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:03:38
- Electrical or Fuel?, Marvin Stockman, Mon, 26 Jul 2010 16:56:21
- Re: engine dies about 2500rpm, Simon S, Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:36:32
- Re: engine dies about 2500rpm, Saabnutt , Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:05:20
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.