I have a 1992 CD model with a truck. The middle seatbelt is stuck underneath the seat. Does anyone know if these seats fold forward? If not, anyone removed the seat before?
posted by 67.238.172...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- seatbelt suck under rear seat, tarheel, Sat, 11 Sep 2010 08:18:35
- Re: seatbelt suck under rear seat, oldsaab , Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:02:10
- Re: seatbelt suck under rear seat, SaabDork , Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:51:31
- CDs were not equipped with folding seats but...., David Ingram, Mon, 13 Sep 2010 07:20:43
- See Owner's manual?, marvinstockman, Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:01:04
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!