I tried to drill it out and made a nice hole right down the middle but of course broke the ez-out in there!!!!! Bummed out. So I put a nice bead of JB Weld around area and it has held up great so far. Good luck.
posted by 66.87....
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Two broken exhaust manifold studs, tz, Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:41:28
- In car repair, Montana Tom , Mon, 27 Sep 2010 12:38:12
- Re: Two broken exhaust manifold studs, TML, Sat, 25 Sep 2010 17:33:21
- Current thinking, tz, Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:39:19
- they all snap, sooner or later.., derf, Sat, 25 Sep 2010 10:05:24
- Re: Two broken exhaust manifold studs, Bill Homer, Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:04:00
- Re: Two broken exhaust manifold studs, removal, BobS, Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:43:53
- Re: JB Weld, davidk, Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:21:59
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!