Ok, anyone know where I can source a tow hook cover for my soon-to-be-done-after-the-deer-collision '97 9000 Aero ? we couldn't find any front bumper bottoms with one in place, and so far my saved ebay search has come up blank.
also goldwing a miss....It's a nit-picky thing to be looking for (or, one other,....the little square rubber doorframe plugs on the bottom sill..missing one of those kids too.) Since I'm taking the effort to get this correct, I'd like to find one. Any ideas out there ?
posted by 74.71.16...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Tow Hook Cover ? needle/haystack ?, CNYMark, Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:31:50
- Re: Tow Hook Cover ? needle/haystack ?, Mysaab, Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:50:56
- Re: Tow Hook Cover ? needle/haystack ?, Mike A., Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:19:01
- Make one?, Noel , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:06:45
- Order a new one?, Gene N , Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:46:32
- If you go to a You-Pull-It yard, Noel , Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:39:47
- Re: Tow Hook Cover ? needle/haystack ?, RodM, Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:10:59
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!