I'd agree with the $500.00 price point. If it's a non-turbo, it'll be easier to live with (no TCS for a start and easier to locate parts), but these days pre-94 9000 parts are getting harder to find. Depending on the part, mind you. Some stuff is like air, it's everywhere.
On the other hand, for maximum parts availability you'd do better with a 94 or later (later-style body). You can often find these for stupid money as well.
posted by 68.195.246...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- possible purchase - need advice, chuck s., Wed, 10 Nov 2010 20:42:47
- they made 2X900s to 9000s. Ebay parts are much thinner, JeffB, Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:15:24
- Well crap...., chuck s., Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:13:27
- Re: possible purchase - need advice, Paul from Palmyra, PA, Fri, 12 Nov 2010 05:13:58
- Well...., chuck s., Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:26:41
- How much are you paying?, marvinstockman, Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:47:51
- Re: possible purchase - need advice, David Ingram, Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:17:40
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!