Some years ago a length blocking timber larger than a 4x4 fell off a truck immediately in front of my '94 9000. I was blocked in on both sides and had no choice but to go over it at about 60 mph. Aside from a small dent in bottom of a rocker panel nothing else seemed out of ordinary and we had the car for another 100k or more.
posted by 67.186.3...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Big mistake!!, 96Aero, Sun, 9 Jan 2011 22:06:01
- Definitely normal..., Craig, Mon, 10 Jan 2011 11:14:52
- Tough suspension., R. Frist, Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:40:14
- Oh dear..., Erik919kt , Mon, 10 Jan 2011 09:06:53
- Re: Big mistake!!, Saabnutt , Mon, 10 Jan 2011 08:19:42
- I think that's completely normal, Mr. Bubble, Mon, 10 Jan 2011 05:39:31
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!