yep, tapped it the moment I noticed the noise and refilled with Mobil dino 10w-30. The noise has done anything but gone away. Mounts and coupler are all newish within 1 year.
posted by 98.227.6...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- popping out of gear, noisy bearings, Ben, Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:59:14
- 2nd is typically 1st gear to die, DanaH, Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:48:18
- 2nd is typically 1st gear to die, DanaH, Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:47:48
- Re: popping out of gear, noisy bearings, derf, Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:26:07
- Re: popping out of gear, noisy bearings, Saabnutt , Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:11:58
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!