on a c900 with the classic pinion bearing symptom and Tufoil really worked fine. It allowed me to put off repairs for a very long time.
posted by 62.163.50...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- 5 speed whine. Anyone ever use a additive?, Brian, Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:00:26
- Re: Yes, I have..., Street, Sun, 23 Jan 2011 01:08:50
- Re: 5 speed whine. Anyone ever use a additive?, DickT , Fri, 21 Jan 2011 15:18:13
- Re: 5 speed whine. Anyone ever use a additive?, DanaH, Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:17:09
- Re: 5 speed whine. Anyone ever use a additive?, Ben, Thu, 20 Jan 2011 18:16:36
- Re: 5 speed whine. Anyone ever use a additive?, Saabnutt , Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:08:24
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!