NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
In addition to the change in the head units, in 94 on the amp under the passenger seat powered all the speakers - rather than just the rears as in prior years
posted by 75.68.118...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- '94 CSE stock radio setup, Nixter , Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:04:38
- Did they change mid 1994?, Mike Johnson, Sat, 16 Apr 2011 05:48:48
- Re: '94 CSE stock radio setup, weston, Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:26:44
- Re: '94 CSE stock radio setup, Mike A., Fri, 15 Apr 2011 12:10:12
- Re: '94 CSE stock radio setup, bmacb , Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:05:20
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.