I just replaced a failed Sachs aftermarket strut with a Bilstein Touring (couldn't find a Sachs locally); their structures are not the same, enough differences that I don't believe that they are rebranded one way or the other, unless the design has changed in the four years since the Sachs was put in.
posted by 76.237.177...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Regretting Bilstein HD choice...swap back to Sachs?, Paul H, Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:00:42
- Put HDs in 97 Aero- Touring in 98CSE Aero Springs, JeffB, Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:25:08
- There are no "free" upgrades, Diamond Dave, Tue, 19 Apr 2011 11:09:05
- Re: Regretting Bilstein HD choice...swap back to Sachs?, thatbobguy, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:07:14
- pull out the Bars??, derf, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:59:55
- Re: Regretting Bilstein HD choice...swap back to Sachs?, Chris9k , Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:32:16
- SAS + Bilstein HD + Aero springs, sam96CS , Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:59:48
- Re: Regretting Bilstein HD choice...swap back to Sachs?, weston, Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:07:51
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!