can I drop an engine trans from a 97 cse into a 94 cse ?
posted by 71.112.15...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- engine-trans swap, bill, Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:49:47
- Re: engine-trans swap, John , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:43:07
- Re: engine-trans swap, BobS, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:52:35
- Maybe?, derf, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:54:56
- Re: engine-trans swap, weston, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:02:58
- Probably the ECU, too., Noel , Sun, 17 Apr 2011 06:28:51
- Re: engine-trans swap, SMOKINSPG, Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:04:41
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!