NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
The '97 is OBD2 and has two O2 sensors, one near the turbo and one at the cat. May or may not make a difference, but you may get a CEL without it.
A related thought is the OBD2 wiring (probably a couple of small harnesses). Not sure if the newer ECU "looks" for the OBD2 wiring. Someone here will know.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- engine-trans swap, bill, Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:49:47
- Re: engine-trans swap, John , Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:43:07
- Re: engine-trans swap, BobS, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:52:35
- Maybe?, derf, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 16:54:56
- Re: engine-trans swap, weston, Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:02:58
- Probably the ECU, too., Noel , Sun, 17 Apr 2011 06:28:51
- Re: engine-trans swap, SMOKINSPG, Sat, 16 Apr 2011 17:04:41
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 126.96.36.199 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.