225 might be a tad too wide, but 215 will certainly fit. Also, if you're looking for performance, don't look for it in a 55 series (or higher) tire.
posted by 188.204.7...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- What is the widest tire on 16 inch rim, my saab, Sun, 1 May 2011 15:30:03
- Re: What is the widest tire on 16 inch rim, Ed N, Mon, 2 May 2011 15:32:48
- Re: Try 215-50-16 as a compromise..., Street, Mon, 2 May 2011 10:16:01
- Re: What is the widest tire on 16 inch rim, TML, Sun, 1 May 2011 15:54:25
- NO..., Derf, Sun, 1 May 2011 19:07:44
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!