OK.. but out of simple curiosity what manner of Cretin produces an engine with an inaccurately marked Dipstick? For years!
posted by 207.6.2...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- how high to fill oil?, rob 96 aero, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:28:12
- Re: Does all this matter?, BobS, Mon, 4 Jul 2011 10:35:09
- Re: High oil level affects, BobS, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:12:26
- This is fine., Noel , Sat, 2 Jul 2011 19:27:53
- Re: how high to fill oil?, derf, Sat, 2 Jul 2011 19:11:54
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!