NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
I know nothing about the old Saabs. Only rode in one once, back in high school. But they were cool little cars.
My first one was an '84 C900, but this video makes you appreciate what came before.
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Old Top Gear vid, Everett, Thu, 21 Jul 2011 03:11:29
- Two things I notice, RodM, Sat, 23 Jul 2011 14:56:33
- My Dad had a 61 and 65 2stroke, DickT , Sat, 23 Jul 2011 05:56:26
- Re: Old Top Gear vid, smt, Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:30:29
- Re: Old saab, derf, Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:00:09
- A nice piece., Noel , Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:18:28
- 1:53 - 1:55!!!!, adamK, Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:46:14
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 22.214.171.124 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.