The '97 CSE turned out to be just a CS (guess the guy never looked at his rear hatch) and despite the "mere" 117k, was pretty rough around the edges compared to my late great 9k at 205K.
posted by 72.244.6...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, thatbobguy, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 18:35:30
- False alarm - wasn't tempted after all, thatbobguy, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:18:53
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, Rob, Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:23:17
- I have both as well, Erik919kt , Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:07:05
- I have one of each, bstan9k , Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:59:46
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, sm333ace, Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:37:14
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, Chris9k , Sat, 17 Sep 2011 01:26:29
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, bic, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 20:58:51
- Re: Anyone ever go back to a 9000 after a 9-5?, Jeff, Fri, 16 Sep 2011 19:47:56
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!