Is the water UNDER the left rear seat on the raised portion of the floor?
OR, is the water accumulating on the left rear carpet behind the driver's seat?
posted by 74.162.91...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Leak--water collecting under rear driver's side seat, Jeff Cullen, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:14:52
- Re: Leak--water collecting under rear driver's side seat, T. Christopher, Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:28:29
- Re: Leak--water collecting under rear driver's side seat, ToddM , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:15:08
- Worth mentioning, the seats themselves are dry---, Jeff Cullen, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 13:21:01
- Re: Worth mentioning, the seats themselves are dry---, SeÃ±or Don, Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:25:35
- Is car on level ground?, Bill Homer, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:34:48
- Just a guess...., Noel , Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:48:54
- leaker.., derf, Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:25:11
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!