NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Books Movies & Music |
|9000 Bulletin Board|
Is the FPR hold vacuum?
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, Erik919kt , Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:12:59
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, Simon S, Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:11:29
- Re: Fuel Filter, Saabnutt , Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:55:08
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, DanaH, Mon, 3 Oct 2011 07:53:47
- Re: elbow, davidk, Mon, 3 Oct 2011 05:53:30
- hmm, Erik919kt , Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:26:10
- stumbling, not stumgling. Ha. nm, Erik919kt , Sun, 2 Oct 2011 20:04:57
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, SMSaab, Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:26:02
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, SMSaab, Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:25:55
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.