Erik,do more of an inspection first. Do not squeeze too much as these get old and saturated with oil. Check lip around throttle body. Really loosen the clamps and ease the elbow off gently. When I found mine cracked, I wrapped a silicone self-sticking wonder tape around it until my replacement arrived. It was a good day when that solved my power-stumbling issues and hope it is your mystery problem as well.
If it is, a lot of other parts have been replaced to take you many more miles!
posted by 184.33.102...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, Erik919kt , Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:12:59
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, Simon S, Tue, 4 Oct 2011 11:11:29
- Re: Fuel Filter, Saabnutt , Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:55:08
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, DanaH, Mon, 3 Oct 2011 07:53:47
- Re: elbow, davidk, Mon, 3 Oct 2011 05:53:30
- hmm, Erik919kt , Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:26:10
- stumbling, not stumgling. Ha. nm, Erik919kt , Sun, 2 Oct 2011 20:04:57
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, SMSaab, Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:26:02
- Re: hesitation, stumgling - the saga continues, SMSaab, Sun, 2 Oct 2011 19:25:55
Post a Followup
The content on this site may not be republished without permission. Copyright © 1988-2012 - The Saab Network - saabnet.com.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Donations
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!