It's a battery killing machine! I've been keeping track of the voltage on the battery the past few nights and mornings. Never below 11.75 volts- until this morning when it was 3.75 volts! Something triggered during the night and killed the battery and this is the 3rd time it's happened since we got it a month ago. Where the hell do I start?
posted by 72.231.152...
Posts in this Thread:
Members can receive an alert when someone posts in this thread.
- Here's why the PO got rid of our otherwise perfect '98, RayV, Sat, 26 Nov 2011 06:46:22
- No problems last night, RayV, Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:25:47
- Here's what I found this morning! Long!, RayV, Sun, 27 Nov 2011 08:30:12
- Re: Here's why the PO got rid of our otherwise perfect '98, Mr. Bubble, Sat, 26 Nov 2011 08:56:54
- Light in the hatch? Brake light switch?, Bill Homer, Sat, 26 Nov 2011 07:12:26
Post a Followup
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no Spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Conact |
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, green links, and bottom of the page banners.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!